Welcome to my blog!

I will be showing some before and after images here using my Photoshop Actions accompanied
by some details describing the steps I used to achieve the end result. ~Mike Warren
Images are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Photoshop Actions and Templates by Mike Warren ©2011
www.mwphotoshopactions.com

Click on banner to go to my website

Monday, February 8, 2010

Contrast-Mask / Illustration Action

Original Photo found Googling Wedding Couple.

This is the result after running my Contrast Mask - Curves
Action to enhance shadows and highlights.
(Part of my Photoshop Basic Retouching Action Set)

This is the final result after running my Illustration Action,
Sharpening, running the Surface Blur Action, restoring facial
details with the History Brush, then adding a Watercolor
Texture at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment