Welcome to my blog!

I will be showing some before and after images here using my Photoshop Actions accompanied
by some details describing the steps I used to achieve the end result. ~Mike Warren
Images are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Photoshop Actions and Templates by Mike Warren ©2011
www.mwphotoshopactions.com

Click on banner to go to my website

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Add Rain Technique

Original photo by Anna Yu.

Image with Rain.

Duplicate Layer, Add Layer Mask, Paint out umbrella and couple. 
Adjust Gamma in Levels from 1.0 to 0.8 
Gaussian Blur 1.8 Pixels 
Duplicate Layer with Mask 
Fill with 50% Gray. 
Set Layer to Screen Mode. 
Uniform Noise 12% Monochromatic 
Auto Levels 
Motion Blur 19 pixels -82 degrees 
Adjust Screen Layer to 23% Opacity 
Levels: Brought in left and right sliders to base of hill 
Gaussian Blur .2 Pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment