Welcome to my blog!

I will be showing some before and after images here using my Photoshop Actions accompanied
by some details describing the steps I used to achieve the end result. ~Mike Warren
Images are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Photoshop Actions and Templates by Mike Warren ©2011
www.mwphotoshopactions.com

Click on banner to go to my website

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hand Colored Litho / Etching Look

Original Photo by Hully Exile

Result from Sketch Action

Blended original image over Sketch in Darken Mode at 55%.
Flattened, then adjusted the color, saturation, curves, levels, gaussian blur.

Blended fill layer set to Color at 20% to subdue color.

Added border, grain and texture. Added plate shadow and acid
burn around the edges of the print using layer styles. 

This image was created using the same technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment