Welcome to my blog!

I will be showing some before and after images here using my Photoshop Actions accompanied
by some details describing the steps I used to achieve the end result. ~Mike Warren
Images are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Photoshop Actions and Templates by Mike Warren ©2011
www.mwphotoshopactions.com

Click on banner to go to my website

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Comic Strip Pen & Ink Technique

Original Image by Martin Surovcek

Comic Strip Look

Technique using my Sketch Action to achieve a Comic Strip Pen and Ink look.

Open original Image
Run Sketch Action.
Save Layered PSD.
Run Pen and Ink Finisher Action.
When Action Finishes, double click Top Color Burn Layer.
Adjust Blend If Underlying Layer from 255 to 200 (Lower Right Slider).
Paste Original image on top at 85% Vivid Light to bring back 100% Blacks.
Create new transparent layer at the very top.
Use History Brush at 40% to paint in lost details in the shadow areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment